Programmed Cell Death 1 (PDCD1) (AA 25-167) (Active) protein (His tag,Fc Tag,AVI tag,Biotin) Protein
- Target Alle PD-1 (PDCD1) Proteine anzeigen
- PD-1 (PDCD1)
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 25-167
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses PD-1 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag,Fc Tag,AVI tag,Biotin.
- AA 25-167
- Biotinylation of this product is performed using Avitag™ technology. Briefly, the single lysine residue in the Avitag is enzymatically labeled with biotin.
- This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc fragment at the C-terminus, followed by a polyhistidine tag. The Avi tag (Avitag™) is inserted in-between the Fc and his tags. The protein has a calculated MW of 44.4 kDa. The protein migrates as 50-66 kDa on a SDS-PAGE gel under reducing (R) condition due to glycosylation and 100-130 kDa under non-reducing (NR) condition.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Programmed Cell Death 1 (PDCD1) (AA 21-169) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade PDCD1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
Ready-to-use AvitagTM biotinylated protein:
The product is exclusively produced using the AvitagTM technology. Briefly, a unique 15 amino acid peptide, the Avi tag, is introduced into the recombinant protein during expression vector construction. The single lysine residue in the Avi tag is enzymatically biotinylated by the E. Coli biotin ligase BirA.
This single-point enzymatic labeling technique brings many advantages for commonly used binding assays. The biotinylation happens on the lysine residue of Avi tag, and therefore does NOT interfere with the target protein's natural binding activities. In addition, when immobilized on an avidin-coated surface, the protein orientation is uniform because the position of the Avi tag in the protein is precisely controlled.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
- PD-1 (PDCD1)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- PD-1 (PDCD1 Produkte)
- CD279, PD-1, PD1, SLEB2, hPD-1, hPD-l, Ly101, Pdc1, programmed cell death 1, PDCD1, Pdcd1
- Programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) is also known as CD279 and PDCD1, is a type I membrane protein and is a member of the extended CD28/CTLA-4 family of T cell regulators. PDCD1 is expressed on the surface of activated T cells, B cells, macrophages, myeloid cells and a subset of thymocytes. PD-1 has two ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2, which are members of the B7 family. PD-L1 is expressed on almost all murine tumor cell lines, including PA1 myeloma, P815 mastocytoma, and B16 melanoma upon treatment with IFN-γ. PD-L2 expression is more restricted and is expressed mainly by DCs and a few tumor lines. PD1 inhibits the T-cell proliferation and production of related cytokines including IL-1, IL-4, IL-10 and IFN-γ by suppressing the activation and transduction of PI3K/AKT pathway. In addition, coligation of PD1 inhibits BCR-mediating signal by dephosphorylating key signal transducer. In vitro, treatment of anti-CD3 stimulated T cells with PD-L1-Ig results in reduced T cell proliferation and IFN-γ secretion. Monoclonal antibodies targeting PD-1 that boost the immune system are being developed for the treatment of cancer.
- 44.7 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Cancer Immune Checkpoints