Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) (AA 49-118) (Active) protein (Fc Tag) Protein
- Target Alle IGF1 Proteine anzeigen
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 49-118
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses IGF1 Protein ist gelabelt mit Fc Tag.
- AA 49-118
- This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the N-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 35 kDa. The protein migrates as 35 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE).
- >98 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) (AA 49-118) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade IGF1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInsulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) (AA 49-118) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade IGF1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInsulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) (Transcript Variant 1) (Active) protein Protein
IGF1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % , as determined by Coomassie stained SDS-PAGE AbP, Func, PI, STD Active
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 50 mM Tris, 100 mM Glycine, pH 7.5
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- IGF-I (IGF1 Produkte)
- IGF-I, IGF1A, IGFI, C730016P09Rik, Igf-1, Igf-I, Npt2B, IGF-1, IGFIA, IGF-IB, igf1, IGF-1L, IGF-1a, IGF1, igf-1, igf1-A, igf1.S, xigf1, insulin like growth factor 1, insulin-like growth factor 1, insulin-like growth factor I, insulin like growth factor 1 L homeolog, IGF1, Igf1, LOC100136741, igf1, LOC678666, igf1.L, LOC104911603
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) is also known as somatomedin C, IGF1A, IGFI, sulfation factor, and is a hormone similar in molecular structure to insulin. It plays an important role in childhood growth and continues to have anabolic effects in adults. A synthetic analog of IGF-1, mecasermin is used for the treatment of growth failure. IGF-1 consists of 70 amino acids in a single chain with three intramolecular disulfide bridges. IGF-1 has a molecular weight of 7649 daltons. IGF-1 is produced primarily by the liver as an endocrine hormone as well as in target tissues in a paracrine/autocrine fashion. IGF-1 binds to at least two cell surface receptors: the Insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor, abbreviated as "IGF1R", and the insulin receptor. The IGF-1 receptor seems to be the "physiologic" receptor - it binds IGF-1 at significantly higher affinity than the IGF-1 that is bound to the insulin receptor. Like the insulin receptor, the IGF-1 receptor is a receptor tyrosine kinase - meaning it signals by causing the addition of a phosphate molecule on particular tyrosines. Its primary action is mediated by binding to its specific receptor IGF1R, present on many cell types in many tissues. Binding to the IGF1R, a receptor tyrosine kinase, initiates intracellular signaling, IGF-1 is one of the most potent natural activators of the AKT signaling pathway, a stimulator of cell growth and proliferation, and a potent inhibitor of programmed cell death. Insulin-like growth factor 1 has been shown to bind and interact with all the IGF-1 Binding Proteins (IGFBPs), of which there are six (IGFBP1-6). Specific references are provided for interactions with IGFBP3, IGFBP4 and IGFBP7.
- 34.6 kDa
- RTK Signalweg, Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Hormone Activity, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling, Regulation of Hormone Metabolic Process, Regulation of Hormone Biosynthetic Process, Stem Cell Maintenance, Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Autophagie, Smooth Muscle Cell Migration, Activated T Cell Proliferation, Positive Regulation of fat Cell Differentiation