Lysozyme-Like 2 (LYZL2) (AA 1-148) protein (His tag) Protein
LYZL2 Spezies: Human Quelle: Baculovirus infected Insect Cells Recombinant > 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE SDS
Zzgl. Versandkosten $45.00
local_shipping Lieferung nach: Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
Lieferung in 14 bis 16 Werktagen
- AA 1-148
- Baculovirus infected Insect Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- His tag
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The secreted recombinant human LYZL2 consists of 139 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 16.2 KDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 19 KDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions due to glycosylation.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human LYZL2 (Q7Z4W2-2)( Met 1-Ser148) was expressed with a C-terminal polyhistidine tag.
Predicted N-Term: Lys 20
- > 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- < 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- Lyophilized from sterile 20 mM Tris, 500 mM NaCl,10 % glycerol, pH 7.0.
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- 12 months
- Synonyms: LYZL2
Sie sind hier: