ZCRB1 Antikörper (Zinc Finger CCHC-Type and RNA Binding Motif 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
Dieser ZCRB1 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Maus, Ratte (Rattus)
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Cross reactivity with ZCRB1 from other sources has not been determined.
- Anti-ZCRB1 Antibody was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography.
Immunogen: Anti-ZCRB1 antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the C-terminus of human ZCRB1.
Immunogen Type: Peptide
anti-Zinc Finger CCHC-Type and RNA Binding Motif 1 (ZCRB1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ZCRB1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Meerschweinchen, Pferd, Kaninchen, Saccharomyces cerevisiae WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Zinc Finger CCHC-Type and RNA Binding Motif 1 (ZCRB1) (AA 184-212), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ZCRB1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus FACS, IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal RB28117 unconjugatedanti-Zinc Finger CCHC-Type and RNA Binding Motif 1 (ZCRB1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ZCRB1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Huhn, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Meerschweinchen, Pferd, Affe, Schwein, Kaninchen WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
Application Note: Anti-ZCRB1 Antibody has been tested for use in ELISA and Western Blotting. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band at approximately 25 kDa in Western Blots of specific cell lysates and tissues.
ELISA Dilution: 1:10,000-1:20,000
Western Blot Dilution: 1-2 μg/mL
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
Buffer: 0.01 M Sodium Phosphate, 0.25 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Sodium azide
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store vial at -20° C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below for extended storage. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Andere Bezeichnung
- ZCRB1 (ZCRB1 Antibody Abstract)
- MADP-1, madp1, rbm36, madp-1, zcchc19, MADP1, RBM36, SNRNP31, ZCCHC19, 2700088M22Rik, Madp-1, RGD1309851, si:ch211-155a11.4, zgc:110711, zinc finger CCHC-type and RNA binding motif containing 1, zinc finger CCHC-type and RNA binding motif 1, zinc finger CCHC-type and RNA binding motif containing 1 L homeolog, ZCRB1, zcrb1, Zcrb1, zcrb1.L
Synonyms: ZCRB1 Antibody, MADP1, RBM36, MADP-1, SNRNP31, ZCCHC19, Zinc finger CCHC-type and RNA-binding motif-containing protein 1
Background: ZCRB1 is a nuclear protein first identified in a differential display screen involving morphine-dependence-related genes. Its expression is increased following morphine treatment and has been observed to be elevated in HepG2 cells. ZCRB1 contains a CCHC-type zing finger RNA-binding motif and can interact with the DBA-binding domain of the stem cell regulator C/EBP transcription factors. ZCRB1 was identified as one of the protein components of U11/U12 snRNPs, which are components of U12-type spliceosome and function as a molecular bridge connecting both ends of the intron, suggesting ZCRB1 may play a key role in U12-type splicing.
Gene Name: ZCRB1
- NCBI Accession