LAT Antikörper (Linker For Activation of T Cells) (AA 242-262) Primary Antibody
AA 242-262, C-Term
Dieser LAT Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Linker for activation of T-cells family member 1(LAT) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P, ICC in Human.
- QEAEEVEEEG APDYENLQEL N
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Linker for activation of T-cells family member 1(LAT) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P, ICC in Human.
Gene Name: linker for activation of T cells
Protein Name: Linker for activation of T-cells family member 1
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human LAT(242-262aa QEAEEVEEEGAPDYENLQELN), different from the related mouse and rat sequences by six amino acids.
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, The detection limit for LAT is approximately 0.5 ng/lane under reducing conditions.
IHC-P: Concentration: 0.5-1 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Epitope Retrieval by Heat: Boiling the paraffin sections in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 20 mins is required for the staining of formalin/paraffin sections.
ICC: Concentration: 0.5-1 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Predicted Species: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB, supported by ABIN921231 in IHC(P) and ICC.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Thimerosal, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate), Sodium azide
- This product contains Sodium azide and Thimerosal (Merthiolate): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 12 months
- Andere Bezeichnung
- LAT (LAT Antibody Abstract)
- LAT, lat, LAT1, pp36, linker for activation of T-cells, linker for activation of T cells, LAT, lat, Lat
Linker for activation of T cells, also known as LAT, is a protein which in humans is encoded by the LAT gene. This gene is mapped to 16p11.2. The protein encoded by this gene is phosphorylated by ZAP-70/Syk protein tyrosine kinases following activation of the T-cell antigen receptor(TCR) signal transduction pathway. This transmembrane protein localizes to lipid rafts and acts as a docking site for SH2 domain-containing proteins. Upon phosphorylation, this protein recruits multiple adaptor proteins and downstream signaling molecules into multimolecular signaling complexes located near the site of TCR engagement.
Synonyms: 36 kDa phospho tyrosine adapter protein antibody|36 kDa phospho-tyrosine adapter protein antibody|36 kDa phospho-tyrosine adaptor protein antibody|LAT 1 antibody|lat antibody|LAT_HUMAN antibody|LAT1 antibody|Linker for activation of T cells antibody|Linker for activation of T cells family member 1 antibody|linker for activation of T cells, transmembrane adaptor antibody|Linker for activation of T-cells family member 1 antibody|p36 38 antibody|p36-38 antibody|pp36 antibody
- T-Zell Rezeptor Signalweg, Fc-epsilon Rezeptor Signalübertragung