JAML Antikörper (FITC)
- Target Alle JAML (AMICA1) Antikörper anzeigen
- JAML (AMICA1)
- Dieser JAML Antikörper ist konjugiert mit FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- 0.2 μm filtered
- It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50. Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 1 % bovine serum
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.
- 12 months
Unique role of junctional adhesion molecule-a in maintaining mucosal homeostasis in inflammatory bowel disease." in: Gastroenterology, Vol. 135, Issue 1, pp. 173-84, (2008) (PubMed).
: "Effects of culture conditions on heterogeneity and the apical junctional complex of the ARPE-19 cell line." in: Investigative ophthalmology & visual science, Vol. 47, Issue 8, pp. 3644-55, (2006) (PubMed).
: "The uremic solute p-cresol decreases leukocyte transendothelial migration in vitro." in: International immunology, Vol. 18, Issue 10, pp. 1453-9, (2006) (PubMed).
: "Interaction of junctional adhesion molecule with the tight junction components ZO-1, cingulin, and occludin." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 275, Issue 27, pp. 20520-6, (2000) (PubMed).
- Unique role of junctional adhesion molecule-a in maintaining mucosal homeostasis in inflammatory bowel disease." in: Gastroenterology, Vol. 135, Issue 1, pp. 173-84, (2008) (PubMed).
- JAML (AMICA1)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Junctional Adhesion Molecule (AMICA1 Produkte)
- RGD1562572, AMICA, CREA7-1, CREA7-4, Gm638, JAML, Crea7, junction adhesion molecule like, Jaml, JAML
- The FITC conjugated monoclonal antibody BV16 recognizes the human junction adhesion molecule (JAM)-A. Together with JAM-C (JAM-2) and JAM-B (VE-JAM or JAM-3), JAM-A belongs to a family of adhesion proteins with a V-C2 immunoglobulin domain organization and their molecular weight is about 30-40 kDa. JAMs are important for a variety of cellular processes, including tight junction assembly, leukocyte transmigration, platelet activation, angiogenesis and virus binding. JAM-A is expressed by endothelial and epithelial cells, platelets, neutrophils, monocytes, lymphocytes and erythrocytes. Like all other JAMs, JAM-A plays an important role in tight junctions where it is involved in cell-to-cell adhesion through homophilic interaction. It codistributes with other tight junction components as ZO-1, 7H6 antigen, cingulin and occludin. JAM-A also plays an important role in leukocyte transmigration. Leukocyte transmigration can be blocked by antibodies and by soluble JAM-A/Fc fusion proteins. Homophilic JAM-A interactions between leukocytes and the endothelium but also heterophilic interactions of JAM-A with the beta 2-integrin leukocyte function-associated antigen-1 (LFA-1) are considered to actively guide leukocytes during transmigration. Several studies imply a role for JAM-A in the initiation of atherosclerosis, since JAM-A is upregulated on early atherosclerotic endothelium. Adhesion of the activated platelets on activated endothelium is mediated by homophilic interactions of JAM-A. PAM-1, JAM-1, JAMA, CD321, platelet F11 receptor Aliases Fusion protein consisting of the extracellular domain of human JAM and the Fc portion of human IgGs Immunogen Mouse IgG1