FABP1 Antikörper (Fatty Acid Binding Protein 1, Liver) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle FABP1 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser FABP1 Antikörper ist konjugiert mit Biotin
- Immunoassay (IA), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Western Blotting (WB)
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Cross reactivity: Baboon L-FABP : Yes, Dog L-FABP : Yes, Rat L-FABP : Yes, Swine L-FABP : Yes, Human H-FABP Weak
- 0.2 μm filtered
anti-Fatty Acid Binding Protein 1, Liver (FABP1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
FABP1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Fledermaus, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Meerschweinchen, Pferd, Affe IHC, IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50. Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.
- 12 months
High-grade dysplasia in Barrett's esophagus is associated with increased expression of calgranulin A and B." in: Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology, Vol. 42, Issue 8, pp. 902-10, (2007) (PubMed).
- High-grade dysplasia in Barrett's esophagus is associated with increased expression of calgranulin A and B." in: Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology, Vol. 42, Issue 8, pp. 902-10, (2007) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Liver Fatty Acid Binding Protein (FABP1 Produkte)
- FABPL, L-FABP, KAT4, KATIV, mitAAT, Fabpl, Fabplg, SCP, SCP., p14, FABP1, FABP, LFABP, liver, fabp1, Fabp1, FABP-1, FABPpm, mAspAT, fatty acid binding protein 1, glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase 2, fatty acid binding protein 1, liver, fatty acid binding protein 1a, liver, fatty acid-binding protein, liver, FABP1, GOT2, Fabp1, fabp1a, LOC100726384
- The biotinylated monoclonal antibody L2B10 recognizes human liver fatty acid binding protein (L-FABP) of both natural and recombinant origin. The L-FABP protein is derived from the human FABP1 gene. FABPs are small intracellular proteins (~13-14 kDa) with a high degree of tissue specificity that bind long chain fatty acids. They are abundantly present in various cell types and play an important role in the intracellular utilization of fatty acids, transport and metabolism. There are at least nine distinct types of FABP, each showing a specific pattern of tissue expression. Due to its small size, FABP leaks rapidly out of ischemically damaged necrotic cells leading to a rise in serum levels. Ischemically damaged tissues are characterized histologically by absence (or low presence) of FABP facilitating recognition of such areas. L-FABP is localized in the liver, kidney and intestinal epithelium. The monoclonal antibody L2B10 is useful to detect ischemic areas of human liver. Furthermore, the antibody can be used for the purification of human L-FABP. FABP1 Aliases Mouse IgG2b
- Chromatin Binding, Regulation of Lipid Metabolism by PPARalpha