PTX3 Antikörper (Pentraxin 3) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle PTX3 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser PTX3 Antikörper ist konjugiert mit FITC
- Immunoassay (IA), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- For immunohistology, flow cytometry and Western blotting, dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50..
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 1 % bovine serum albumin and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.
- 12 months
The humoral pattern recognition receptor PTX3 is stored in neutrophil granules and localizes in extracellular traps." in: The Journal of experimental medicine, Vol. 204, Issue 4, pp. 793-804, (2007) (PubMed).
: "Structure and function of the long pentraxin PTX3 glycosidic moiety: fine-tuning of the interaction with C1q and complement activation." in: Biochemistry, Vol. 45, Issue 38, pp. 11540-51, (2006) (PubMed).
: "The long pentraxin PTX3 is synthesized in IgA glomerulonephritis and activates mesangial cells." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 170, Issue 3, pp. 1466-72, (2003) (PubMed).
: "PTX3, A prototypical long pentraxin, is an early indicator of acute myocardial infarction in humans." in: Circulation, Vol. 102, Issue 6, pp. 636-41, (2000) (PubMed).
- The humoral pattern recognition receptor PTX3 is stored in neutrophil granules and localizes in extracellular traps." in: The Journal of experimental medicine, Vol. 204, Issue 4, pp. 793-804, (2007) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Pentraxin 3 (PTX3 Produkte)
- fb05a06, wu:fb05a06, TNFAIP5, TSG-14, PPTX, AI607804, si:ch211-272f3.3, pentraxin 3, pentraxin related gene, si:ch211-272f3.3, LOC100230343, PTX3, Ptx3
- The monoclonal antibody MNB4 (previously known as clone 20) recognizes human pentraxin 3 (PTX3), belonging to the long pentraxin family. PTX3 is an acute-phase glycoprotein of ~45 kDa with glycosylation accounting for about 10 % of its molecular weight. PTX3 has a complex oligomeric structure with protomers linked to each other by disulfide bonds. PTX3 expression is triggered by inflammatory cytokines, resulting in higher levels of circulating PTX3. Several cell types have been reported to produce PTX3, namely macrophages, endothelial cells, neutrophils and synoviocytes. PTX3 is involved in host defense against pathogen infection, in the regulation of the scavenger activity of macrophages and dendritic cells, and in modulation of complement activity by binding to C1q. Furthermore, PTX3 has been implicated in matrix deposition of cumulus cells. Moreover, PTX3 interacts with other biologically active molecules, causing their functional blockade. This has been demonstrated for fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF-2), for which PTX3 acts as an inhibitor, leading to inhibition of angiogenesis. PTX3, like other pentraxins C-reactive protein (CRP) and serum amyloid P component (SAP), binds apoptotic cells and debris. PTX3 is useful as an early indicator of myocyte irreversible injury in ischemic cardiomyopathy. PTX3 is not only involved in inflammatory vessel diseases related to atherosclerosis, but also in pre-eclampsia and systemic small vessel ANCA-associated vasulitis, in which neutrophils are key players. The relationship between tissue damage and pentraxin generation is stringent in acute injuries. PTX3 tunes self-non-self discrimination and tissue repair due to the recognition of diverse ligands by PTX3 and through regulation of effector pathways. Aliases Pentraxin-related protein PTX3, Tumor necrosis factor-inducible gene 14 protein, TSG-14 Immunogen Human recombinant PTX3