SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein RBD-coupled magnetic beads
- Target Alle SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 Produkte
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Stimulation (St)
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein RBD-coupled magnetic beads
The pre-coupled magnetic beads coupled with biotinylated SARS-CoV-2 Spike RBD protein to streptavidin conjugated magnetic beads, which can capture the Anti- SARS-CoV-2 antibody or ACE2 protein from cell or serum sample.
The beads are in uniform size, narrow size distribution with large surface area and unique surface coating, which can help you get the best performance and highly reproducible results.
This very first SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein RBD-coupled magnetic beads will bring great convenience with minimum non-specific binding and developed protocols. This ready to use products could greatly save your time and hassle.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Coupled amount of S1 protein: 80 μg / 2 mg beads
- Capture ability of Antibody/Sample: > 200 nmol / mg Beads
- This product is intended for immunocapture, cell stimulating, biopanning and flow cytometry.
- Reconstitute the Beads following the COA, wash the Beads and suspended to a certain concentration by adding assay Buffer.
- Add your antibody or ACE-2 protein to the beads, incubation and wash the beads.
- Cell stimulating: In order to study some downstream mechanisms, this antigen coupled beads can be used to stimulate your target cells. It can be easily removed using a magnet when its work is done.
- Biopanning: Biopanning is an affinity selection technique which selects for peptides that binds to a given target. In the capturing step, just add the antigen couple beads to your phage library. Simply use a magnet to separate the bound phages from the unbound ones. More efficient and time saving compared to the plate based capture.
- Flow cytometric analysis: This antigen coupled beads can be used as feeder cells (antigen-presenting cells) to run your flow cytometric analysis, but without the hassle of cell culture.
- The Antigen pre Coupled magnetic beads are Coupled with Biotinylated protein onto streptavidin (SA) magnetic beads. Because Streptavidin (SA) has an extraordinarily high affinity for biotin with a dissociation constant (Kd) on the order of 10-14 Mol/L, the Biotinylated protein can bind to the SA beads irreversibly. We provide the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein RBD-coupled magnetic beads, which could help you to capture the antibody or ACE-2 protein, and easily to follow up with other tests, such as Cell stimulating, biopanning or Flow cytometric analysis.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- Ultrapure water
- Lyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, 0.05 % Tween-20, pH 7.4, with 10 % Trehalose
- Do not to freeze thaw the Beads after reconstitution.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Upon receipt, please store the Beads at -20°C for 1 year in lyophilized state. Once the Beads reconstitution, please use it immediately.
Antibodies elicited by mRNA-1273 vaccination bind more broadly to the receptor binding domain than do those from SARS-CoV-2 infection." in: Science translational medicine, (2021) (PubMed).
: "High resolution profiling of pathways of escape for SARS-CoV-2 spike-binding antibodies." in: bioRxiv : the preprint server for biology, (2020) (PubMed).
- Antibodies elicited by mRNA-1273 vaccination bind more broadly to the receptor binding domain than do those from SARS-CoV-2 infection." in: Science translational medicine, (2021) (PubMed).