Use your antibodies-online credentials, if available.
Keine Produkte auf Ihrer Vergleichsliste.
Ihr Warenkorb ist leer.
ABHD12 encodes an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of 2-arachidonoyl glycerol (2-AG), the main endocannabinoid lipid transmitter that acts on cannabinoid receptors, CB1 and CB2. Zusätzlich bieten wir Ihnen ABHD12 Antikörper (55) und ABHD12 Proteine (8) und viele weitere Produktgruppen zu diesem Protein an.
Showing 5 out of 5 products:
In mouse macrophages, disruption of ABHD12 and ABHD16A respectively increases and decreases both lysophosphatidylserines and lipopolysaccharide-induced cytokine production.
FAAH (zeige FAAH ELISA Kits) but not monoacyl glycerol lipase (zeige LIPG ELISA Kits) exerts important protective actions against 2-arachidonoyl glycerol-induced cellular damage.
provide a molecular model for PHARC, where disruption of ABHD12 causes deregulated LPS metabolism and the accumulation of proinflammatory lipids that promote microglial and neurobehavioral abnormalities
Mutations in the ABHD12 gene cause polyneuropathy, hearing loss, ataxia, retinitis pigmentosa, and cataract disease.
Data reveal that 85% of brain 2 (zeige POU3F2 ELISA Kits)-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase (zeige ABHD6 ELISA Kits) activity can be ascribed to monoacylglycerol lipase(MAGL (zeige MGLL ELISA Kits)), and the remaining 15% is catalyzed by ABHD6 (zeige ABHD6 ELISA Kits) and ABHD12.
This study presented the various mutation of ABHD12 responsible for PHARC syndrome.
Study identified a new missense mutation, p.T253R, in ABHD12, which is functionally linked to the neurodegenerative disease PHARC (polyneuropathy, hearing loss, ataxia, retinitis pigmentosa, and early-onset cataract), as demonstrated by its deactivation of monoacylglycerol lipase (zeige MGLL ELISA Kits) activity and inability to rescue zebrafish abhd12 knockdown phenotypes.
ABHD12 mutation in 2 PHARC (Polyneuropathy, Hearing Loss, Ataxia, Retinitis Pigmentosa, And Cataract)patients who suffered from deaf-blindness and dysfunctional central and peripheral nervous systems.
Null mutations in the ABHD12 gene lead to PHARC syndrome, a neurodegenerative disease including polyneuropathy, hearing loss, cerebellar ataxia, RP, and early-onset cataract. Our study allowed us to report 5 new mutations in ABHD12.
This is the first report of compound heterozygosity in PHARC and the first study to describe how a mutation might affect ABHD12 expression and function.
ABHD12 mutations are not a frequent cause of ataxia at least in Southern Italy
After the identification of the ABHD12 mutation in this family, one patient underwent neurological examination which revealed ataxia, but no polyneuropathy
Data show that the three hydrolases are genuine MAG (zeige MAG ELISA Kits) lipases; medium-chain saturated MAGs were the best substrates for hABHD6 and hMAGL, whereas hABHD12 preferred the 1 (3)- and 2-isomers of arachidonoylglycerol.
This gene encodes an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of 2-arachidonoyl glycerol (2-AG), the main endocannabinoid lipid transmitter that acts on cannabinoid receptors, CB1 and CB2. The endocannabinoid system is involved in a wide range of physiological processes, including neurotransmission, mood, appetite, pain appreciation, addiction behavior, and inflammation. Mutations in this gene are associated with the neurodegenerative disease, PHARC (polyneuropathy, hearing loss, ataxia, retinitis pigmentosa, and cataract), resulting from an inborn error of endocannabinoid metabolism. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been noted for this gene.
abhydrolase domain containing 12
, monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD12-like
, 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase
, abhydrolase domain-containing protein 12
, monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD12